Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 13, 2009


This is the second blog that I have started to write. Where in the world has been up and running for about four years. My decision to write a second blog was not made because I felt the world was deprived of my writing or my story. My writing is rather poor and my life is nothing exceptional. I have decided to write this blog because through the help of brutal honest, I am finally admitting that I am a runaway. If I had a super power it would be teleportation accompanied by the uncanny ability to keep people at arm’s length. The result of my superpower would be the protection of the all important self-preservation and ultimately a complete lack of faith in others. It’s doubtful that I’d be the hero of my own saga with those powers.

Confession #1: I’m 26 years old and have moved 18 times in the past nine years.

So, why write a blog? I suppose I figure that writing down my truths about why I bolt as often as I do will be therapeutic. Perhaps, admitting is the first step. Maybe, I’ll become more content. Possibly, I’ll stop running and find a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment