Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to the breaking point

Confession: I'm fucking exhausted.

There is no nice way to put that comment. I'm done.

I'm a 26 year old VP, which apparently means that the staff occassionally will try to take the mick. I have to be the bad guy and deal with all the crap because people feel that I don't know any better. I'm sick and tired of people trying to take advantage because I'm young. I am a goddamn professional. I got this job through a lot of very hard work and stubborness. Enough!

This week I had to change my phone number because of a crazy ex-boyfriend. Apparently, he thinks that he is love with me and thus feels entitled to making my life miserable. He shows up at the houses of my friends and family. He lurks outside my condo. He calls me from a zillion different phone numbers (which oddly, if you Canada411 them, are all registered to him), AND thinks that sending me a letter to tell me that he isn't sure if he deserves to live will make me want him back.

I get a MSN message from G today to tell me that he hopes I have a lovely Thanksgiving. Sweet eh? Until he goes on to tell me in detail about his adventure cooking a turkey dinner for his fabulous girlfriend.

AND ANOTHER THING...group work via distance education SUCKS!

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment