Thursday, October 29, 2009

The new bug on the block.

I have had a letter that I've been meaning to post for 6 months now. It's in the sealed envelope, just waiting to be dropped off to the fine people at Canada Post. I mailed that letter today.

At the post office I was served by the lady with 1980s big hair and a Christmas sweater on. She informed me that Canada Post is currently taking donations for Mental Health and asked if I would make a donation. "Karma will kick me in the butt if I don't as I'm a counsellor in training," I replied. Her face lit up like the Christmas Tree which adorned her sweater. "OH! I should give you my son's number. He needs some therapy and you are really cute. You'd make a fine match."

I politely declined and walked away. When I got home I accidently cooked a moth in my scented oil burner.

Not sure what all that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment