Friday, October 23, 2009

It MUST be a Friday

Things that happened today:

1. I woke up to an email from a guy I had a crush on for years but was always to chicken shit to do anything about. I didn't realize he even knew my name.

2. There was a LOT of western African drumming happening at school. (Please remember I live in Northern Alberta!)

3. Mitch called. He told me that Phil and his girlfriend are no longer together and apparently there never was a real baby. I'm think she made it up or something. I really should make assumptions because I don't know.

4. I went to the strangest little hick-town in the world to get tires put on my car. The mechanic wouldn't speak to me, only grunted and pointed.

I'm going to sleep now. I'll wake up only when absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment