Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whiskey kisses

I know better and yet, I repeat the same behaviour. I suppose it's because whiskey makes you say fuck it a lot more than water does.

Confession: I made out with a complete stranger Friday night.

The night began with drinks and eats at Boston Pizza. It's apparently the hot spot to go on a Friday evening after work. It was a co-workers husband's birthday. (Don't you just love when a story starts like that?) Anyway, long story short, there was a significant amount of straight Irish whiskey consumed throughout the course of the evening. I went to a bar and was once again patted down by a security guard. We danced like cliche stupid drunken women to bad 90s music while one of the girls keep pointing at me and yelling "This is my boss!" to every man who walked by. I met a very cute guy. He followed us home. We made out on the couch. I crept out early in the morning before anyone woke up. End of story.

Made me miss my girls from A-Team HQ so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment